Whoops! The default skin for your wiki, defined in
monobook, is not available.
Your installation seems to include the following skins. See Manual: Skin configuration for information how to enable them and choose the default.
cologneblue / CologneBlue (enabled)
modern / Modern (enabled)
monobook / MonoBook (disabled)
vector / Vector (enabled)
- If you have just installed MediaWiki
- You probably installed from git, or directly from the source code using some other method. This is expected. Try installing some skins from mediawiki.org's skin directory, by:
- Downloading the tarball installer, which comes with several skins and extensions. You can copy and paste the
skins/ directory from it.
- Cloning one of the
mediawiki/skins/* repositories via git into the
skins/ directory of your MediaWiki installation.
- Doing this should not interfere with your git repository if you're a MediaWiki developer.
- If you have just upgraded MediaWiki
- MediaWiki 1.24 and newer no longer automatically enables installed skins (see Manual: Skin autodiscovery). You can paste the following lines into
LocalSettings.php to enable all currently installed skins:
- If you have just modified
- Double-check the skin names for typos.
- 2007 Reunion
(From left) John Kirkvold, Ingeborg Olsdatter Refset Kirkvold, Dordi Pedersdatter Fjetsethaug Kirkvold, Hans Kirkvold. Photo taken near Hendricks, Minnesota.
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
This is Singsaas Lutheran Church in Singsaas, Norway. The Singsaas Lutheran Church by Hendricks is a replica of this church that our ancestors attended. Photo by Kenny and Lila Mae Kirkvold.